Read or Download 2008 DAC Report on Multilateral Aid PDF
Best nonfiction_2 books
Written by way of 3 specialists, this inspiring booklet publications you and your loved ones via all of the phases of restoration. in addition to offering transparent reasons of the scientific strategies, assessments, and coverings, Stroke at your fingertips covers all facets of lifestyles after stroke - from own care and mobility, to vacations, cash and relationships.
New with basic getting older
A fascinating number of tales for the more youthful baby, introducing him to actions and occupations of girls and boys within the colonial period. makes a speciality of teenagers who spoke back with braveness and resourcefulness while confronted with unforeseen situations and whose efforts performed a key position within the safeguarding in their households and their groups.
- Captains All and Others
- Res Gestae Divi Augusti: The Achievements of the Divine Augustus
- Emergency Vascular and Endovascular Surgical Practice, 2nd edition
- Australian Essential Dispute Resolution (Australian Essentials)
- The Enneagram: Symbol of All and Everything – Mapping the path of your understanding
Additional resources for 2008 DAC Report on Multilateral Aid
1b DAC Multilateral Unspecified , 2 Unspecified , 14 Sub Saharan Africa, 17 Europe, 3 Middle East and North Africa , 10 South and Central Asia, 8 Other Asia and Oceania , 11 Latin America and Caribbean, 6 Middle East and North Africa , 3 Europe, 2 Sub Saharan Africa, 11 Latin America and Caribbean, 2 Other Asia and Oceania , 3 South and Central Asia, 6 Source: DAC Aggregate Statistics Note: Data on the multilaterals are incomplete. Around 23 of the major organisations are included, including 8 UN agencies.
4. The United Nations system refers to the whole network of international agencies, treaties and conventions that were created by the United Nations. Note that this report does not disaggregate information for each part of the UN system. 5. org/ecosoc. 6. 3 are based on gross disbursement of core contributions. 4 looks at the overall use of the multilateral system, for which we only have data on commitments. 7. id=493308. DAC Report on Multilateral Aid, 2008 – © OECD 2009 34 – chapter 3: Multilateral Aid Policies of DAC Donors Chapter 3 Multilateral Aid Policies of DAC Donors Chapter 2 presented the overall picture of multilateral aid as shown by DAC statistics.
Finally, the Strategy sets out the need for Sweden to develop new instruments and working methods in multilateral development co-operation. Among these are: (a) an assessment template; (b) organisation-specific strategies for the most important institutions; (c) a review of the division of labour between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Sida as regards multilateral co-operation; and (d) a review of statistics and reporting on multilateral aid. Source: Ministry of Foreign Affairs (2007), Strategy for Multilateral Development Co-operation, Stockholm.